Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dalton - The Race is On [1987]


Dalton - The Race is On [1987]Country: Sweden
Year: 1987
Line-up: Bo Lindmark (vocals), Per-Erik Arkesj? (guitar), Anders Lindmark (bass), Ola Lindstrom (keyboards), Mats Dahlberg (drums)

Track Listing
1. Caroline
2. No Reason
3. Losing My Mind
4. Loving You
5. You're Not My Lover (But You Were Last Night)
6. We're Into Rock
7. I Think About You
8. I'm On The Run
9. Gimme, Gimme

Fletchanator's comment: The first of two albums put out by Swedish AOR outfit Dalton, who featured former Treat member Mats Dahlberg on the skins. The song You're Not My Lover was written by Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora and Desmond Child, and you could imagine it being recorded by Bon Jovi. This album is for fans of Europe, Journey etc.

Download

Dalton - The Race is On [1987]

No comments: